Thursday, September 1, 2016

Hello fourth grade families,

We visited Washington, DC this summer
and saw the White House!
Welcome to a brand new school year at Memorial! My name is Mrs. Kyle and I am delighted to be your teacher for the first few months of school. I will use this blog to keep you updated on what we've been learning until Mrs. Harlow returns after the Thanksgiving break.

It's normal to feel a little nervous starting a new school year with a new teacher, so I thought I would introduce myself before we meet next week. I've spent the past two years teaching K-5 students in a learning center setting in Winchester. I'm not just a teacher, I'm a mom, too! I have two children -- my younger one is a fourth grader this year. When I'm not in school, I love to read, hike, and play tennis.

I'm looking forward to meeting my new students on Tuesday! Have a wonderful holiday weekend,

Mrs. Kyle




No comments:

Post a Comment